The HKS LA Clutch (Light Action) combines accurate high-level power transfer from the engine to transmission while offering easy to use clutch feel which is particularly noticeable when the clutch is half engaged. Perfectly suitable for use on the streets or for sports use, LA Clutch is a single plate clutch that can support approximately 450ps (*1). HKS LA Clutch is a complete set including clutch disc, cover, and flywheel. The newly designed "MG Composite disc" developed to reduce juddering to enable the same driving feel like the stock clutch, yet with the capabilities of handling more power. The disc damper also reduces impact and strain on drive train parts.
- Special Order
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2005, 2006)
New Material "MG Composite Disc" for ease of use and high torque transfer.
- A new metal/glass fiber face material has allowed a high level of heat resistance which is less likely to "fade." With a torque limit of 520Nm (53kgm) (*2), an approximate 450ps can be handled on this single plate clutch. (*2) Static Friction Torque is 900Nm
Lightweight Flywheel, Lightweight Cover for improved acceleration and throttle response.
- Lightweight flywheel reduces rotating mass for improved throttle response. The cover is made from a lightweight grade of aluminum meaning that the whole clutch assembly weight is approximately 80% (For Lancer Evolution) of the stock clutch assembly.
Disc, Cover, Flywheel in one complete "bolt-on" set.
- Designed to be a simple bolt-on fit even for pull-type clutches, LA clutches come with a disc, cover, and flywheel for ease of fitting and peace of mind. (Release bearing change is recommended, lancer evolution models would involve some suspension component removal requiring new split pins)
"Strap Drive" feature and Disc Damper for transmission protection and quiet operation
- "Strap Drive" allows for clean disengagement and high clutch input response. Disc damper reduces gear noise and protects the transmission from impact torque.
Optimized Cover for light pedal pressure
- By reviewing and optimizing cover design, the pedal feel is very similar to that of a stock clutch which is just not achievable through clutch kits that change only the cover and disc. (Pedal weight will differ for each application)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.