HKS valve springs are stiffer springs specifically and meticulously designed for use with HKS camshafts. As valve train dynamics change with the use of high-performance cam profiles and greater lift, stiffer valve springs are needed to optimize valve movement. When changing to a high lift cam, stock springs cannot match the increased valve train movement. Therefore HKS engineered valve springs are precisely matched to the characteristics of HKS camshafts. The astringent shot-peening and heat treatment processes are applied to the HKS valve springs to provide durable and consistent spring rates over time. Applications with high revving engines will benefit from HKS valve springs, as the risk of valve-float and coil-bind is greatly reduced due to their specific design and construction.
- Pictures may differ in the actual products
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO I-VII (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Mitsubishi Galant Turbo (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Mitsubishi Eagle Talon (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- HKS engineered valve springs are precisely matched to the characteristics of HKS camshafts.
- Provide durable and consistent spring rates over time.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.