The unique HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses an amazing sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- High-Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body
- High-Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve
- Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound"
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation
- Dual Valve Structure, Sequential System
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.