GrimmSpeed 02-07 Subaru WRX / 04+ STI Top Mount Intercooler Y-Pipe Kit - Red (grm090095)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The GrimmSpeed Top Mount Intercooler Y-Pipe Kit RED has been completely redesigned to make use of a single-piece aluminum casting that's machined after the casting process to ensure perfectly flat flanges and precise fitment every single time. With inspiration from the OEM Y-Pipe, GrimmSpeed Engineers set out to balance the airflow through the Y-pipe to evenly distribute charge air across the inlet end tank on your top mount intercooler. The 5-ply silicone couplers are fiber-reinforced to prevent distortion in high boost scenarios but offer mobility and flexibility, isolating your TMIC assembly from the vibrations of your engine. Each 90-degree coupler is slightly oversized on the turbo side so that it can be trimmed to fit with a number of different stock location turbos. This y-pipe is exactly what you need in order to upgrade your WRX intercooler to an STI or GrimmSpeed TMIC. If you've got an STI, the GrimmSpeed Y-Pipe offers a fresh look and better flow distribution. All kits come with a replacement 90deg turbo outlet coupler, throttle body coupler, and stainless steel BREEZE high-torque clamps.
- Supported fitments include only those vehicles running OEM STI and GrimmSpeed Top Mount Intercoolers. The elbow coupler is sized to fit multiple turbo setups, some trimming may be required.
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru STI (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- One-Piece Aluminum Casting - Precise fit and smooth flow without distortion
- Thick Flanges - Prevent heat and vibration from cracking casting
- Machined Flanges - Ensures a perfect fit, leak-free seal, every time
- 5-Ply High-Grade Silicone Couplers - Smooth interior to maximize airflow and minimize restriction
- Heat Resistant Reinforcement - Couplers keep their shape, even at high boost levels
- Stainless Steel High-Torque Clamps - Rust-proof construction with smooth operation
- Black Zinc Coated Hardware - Ditch those nasty OEM fasteners
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.