Large diameter, stainless-steel, 3-inch mandrel-bent piping is tucked up in the FK8 Civic Type R chassis to a larger specially shaped SP oval muffler, to maximize flow and control the sound quality. The Civic Type R’s rear diffuser exhaust opening is elegantly completed with a special GReddy Supreme SP badge, between the dual 4.5” SP tips.
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Full 3 inch straight structure to improve exhaust flow
- Tested and JASMA approved for sound and quality
- Made of high quality SUS304 for durability
- Back-pressure reduced via larger 3 inch piping
- Carefully designed to be sound compliant without the need of a resonator
- Cat-back system includes midpipe
- Center exit design with dual double walled polish tips
- Designed to eliminate exhaust drone
Type: Cat-Back Exhaust
Piping Diameter: 76 [mm] (3 inch)
Tip Diameter: Dual 115 [mm] (4.6 inch)
Chassis Codes: FK8
Engine Code: K20C1
Sound: 88 [db]@ 3400 RPM
Pieces: 3 pieces
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.