GPP and GReddy/GREX Oil Cooler Kits help prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components. Hard driving causes higher engine temperatures. GPP and GReddy/GREX oil coolers are an excellent addition and are especially effective in harsh driving environments. By using a similar inner-fin core design as our famous intercoolers, we are able to increase oil capacity, decrease oil temperatures, and extend engine and oil life. Our systems also offer an internal (or external) thermostat (opening range 75o-82oC) to allow for quick engine warm-up. The efficient core and durable steel-braided lines ensure good flow and a leak-free installation.
- 13 row
- NS1310G core (+720cc or +0.76 quart)
- requires the use of QX-1,3, SX-1,3 oil filter
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Toyota Supra (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997)
- Help prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components.
- Inner-fin core design to increase oil capacity.
- Decrease oil temperatures and extend engine and oil life.
- Design with efficient core and durable steel-braided lines.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.