The AWE Tuning built and designed this Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2019+ Toyota Supra GR A90, it has a dual 3" T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration. The Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System is perfectly suited for drivers looking for straight pipe performance while not sacrificing daily driving and efficiency: a deep, sophisticated exhaust note with zero drones at highway speeds. The Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System features a stamped stainless steel merge upstream equivalent to dual 3" tubing coming right off the downpipe. The result is an impressive 65% increase in flow over the factory stock. Also, the Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System splits into dual 3" piping to allow an optimal flow throughout the entire exhaust route, this Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System is also a patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technolgy, which targets and omits drone-prone frequencies. It means you'll be tuned into a pure, full-bodied B58 soundtrack that can't compare to others.
The AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is available as non-resonated or resonated. AWE recommends the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the stock downpipe. If your Toyota Supra is equipped with an aftermarket downpipe, AWE recommends going resonated. Have the stock downpipe but planning to go aftermarket later? Don't worry, you can swap in the resonated midsections with ease via an AWE Resonator Conversion Kit. Additionally, both the Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making 5”, double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a unique stamped AWE logo.
- Toyota Supra GR [A90] (2020, 2021)
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double-walled AWE tips
- Straight-through design for maximum power
- Features a mid-pipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Conversion kits are available to switch between Touring and Track
- On a stock vehicle, this exhaust gets you max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 65% more flow than stock - this exhaust system is ready for big power
- Perfect fitment guaranteed, this is a direct bolt-on solution with no cutting or modification required
- AWE's drone-canceling 180 Technology® targets and omits drone-prone frequencies
- AWE brand exhaust systems have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and a one-year warranty on tip finishes.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.