The GReddy oil cooler core is installed on the right side of the opening of the front bumper which is hardly affected by the radiator. Adopted nylon mesh hose which is lightweight, flexible, and very easy to install on the oil cooler, and less aggressive to the body. “CIRCUIT SPEC” with baffle plate is aiming for further cooling effect. Adopted the baffle plate for by the cooling effect of -8 ° C. than without baffle plate.
- Include GReddy Oil Cooler Sensor Terminal (code 12401178. 1/8PT meter sensor is available)
- Special Order
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Oil Cooler 10 row(NS1010G)
- Built-in thermostat (Operation temperature (75℃〜82℃ ±2℃)
- Engine oil amount with Oil cooler: Approximate 6L (Standard: 5.2L)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.