The oil temperature of 86 / BRZ is very strict for continuous laps on the circuit, so it is essential to install an oil cooler.
We repeated circuit tests and developed the core position and hose material.
The oil cooler core is installed on the right side of the front bumper opening, which has little effect on the radiator (water temperature), and the hose is a durable and lightweight nylon mesh hose.
- Engine oil cooler 10 steps
- Oil block high mout type (includes dedicated oil block spacer)
- When the oil cooler is installed, the amount of engine oil is about 6 liters (normal 5.2 liters)
- Center bolt size 3 / 4-16UNF oil filter (GReddy oil filter OX-01 code: 13901101) is required
- GReddy oil cooler sensor terminal (code: 12401178) included (1 / 8PT meter sensor can be attached)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.