Gram Lights 57DR - 18x9.5 +22 5x114.3 - Semi Gloss Black
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 14+ weeks
The 57DR is a cast wheel, so it will be heavier than Forged and other Flow Formed Wheels, however, this semi-gloss black wheel is meant to withstand the abuse of the track and is just as strong if not stronger than any wheel out there.
If you are looking for a quality performance wheel that won't break the bank, then look no further than the Gram Light 57DR wheel!
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 22 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII [CT9A Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX [CT9A Chassis] (2006, 2007) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [CZ4A Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) - clears Brembo BBK, perfect for track super meaty tire setup
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR32/BCNR33 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Nissan 240SX [S13/S14 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 180SX [S13 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 350Z [Z33 Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - perfect for meaty tire setup
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2 Chassis] (2000, 2001, 2002 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - aggressive size for wide-body S2000 set-ups
- Acura RSX [DC5 Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) - aggressive size for wide-body S2000 set-ups
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD Chassis] (2005, 2006, 2007) - aggressive size roll and camber required
Cast one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 1 standards
Modeled after the 57D, but exclusive to the American Market
High rigidity / high strength models suitable for Racing
Standard Semi Gloss Black Finish
High speed air valve included
Optional center caps sold separately
Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
Construction: Cast JWL + R Spec 1 standards
Weight: About 23 lbs
Finish: Semi Gloss Black
Offset: Positive 22
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 73 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold separately
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.