This Gram Light 57DR is the most affordable wheel made by Rays Engineering. When making this design, Rays optimized the design and construct while still ensuring proper strength and rigidity.
The 57DR is a cast wheel, so it will be heavier than Forged and other Flow Formed Wheels, however the wheel is meant to withstand the abuse of the track and is just as strong if not stronger than any wheel out there.
If you are looking for a quality performance wheel that won't break the bank, then look no further than the 57DR!
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII [CT9A Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005) - requires stretch and/or roll
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX [CT9A Chassis] (2006, 2007) - requires stretch and/or roll
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [CZ4A Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) - perfect flush fitment
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR32/BCNR33 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Nissan 240SX [S13/S14 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a good fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 180SX [S13 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - may require camber depending on tire specs
- Nissan 350Z [Z33 Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - perfect for a square tire setup
- Nissan 350Z [Z34 Chassis] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - great fitment for the front if you want a meaty 18" race spec
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.