Gram Lights 57CR 19x9.5 +25 5-114.3 Grace Silver Wheel
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
This Gram Light 57DR is the most affordable wheel made by Rays Engineering. When making this design, Rays optimized the design and construct while still ensuring proper strength and rigidity.
The 57DR is a cast wheel, so it will be heavier than Forged and other Flow Formed Wheels, however, this gun blue 2 wheel is meant to withstand the abuse of the track and is just as strong if not stronger than any wheel out there.
If you are looking for a quality performance wheel that won't break the bank, then look no further than the Gram Light 57DR wheel! Price Per Wheel!
- 19x9.5 | Positive 25 Offset | 5x114.3 PCD
- Cast one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Modeled after the 57D, but exclusive to the American Market
- High rigidity / high strength models suitable for Racing
- Gun Blue 2 Finish
- High speed air valve included
- Optional center caps sold separately
- Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
- Type: Car Wheel
- Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Cast JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Weight: NA
- Finish: Grace Silver
- Concavity: Concave
- Diameter: 19
- Width: 9.5
- Offset: Positive 25
- Inset: 25
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Center Bore: 73 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Sold separately
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.