The 57CR features a strong 5-spoke design with new RAYS and 57 engraved into the spokes. The center portion does away with the additional drilled holes for weight reduction as the wheel has enough weight reduced off the spokes. The 57CR also includes a black high speed air valve to better match the wheel.
The 57CR introduces the new GunBlue 2 finish, which adds a deeper blue aspect to the original Gun Blue.
- 18 x 9.5 | Positive 12 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | 21.2 lbs
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII [CT9A Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005) - requires stretch and/or roll
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX [CT9A Chassis] (2006, 2007) - requires stretch and/or roll
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [CZ4A Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) - perfect flush fitment
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR32/BCNR33 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Nissan 240SX [S13/S14 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a good fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 180SX [S13 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - may require camber depending on tire specs
- Nissan 350Z [Z33 Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - perfect for a square tire setup
- Nissan 350Z [Z34 Chassis] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - great fitment for the front if you want a meaty 18" race spec
- Cast one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Rays and 57 Engraved in the spokes
- New standard Gun Blue 2 Finish
- Black High speed air valve included
- Center caps sold separately
- Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
- Type: Car Wheel
- Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Cast JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Finish: Gun Blue II
- Concavity: Semi Concave
- Diameter: 18
- Width: 9.5
- Offset: Positive 12
- Inset: 12
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Hub Clearance: 50 [mm]
- Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Sold separately require adapter ring
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: WRX STi VA; Lancer Evolution VIII, IX, X; Lexus IS/GS; Lexus IS-F; Skyline GT-R R34; G35/G37 and 350Z/370Z Akebonos;
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.