The Gram Light 57CR continues the legacy of the 57C in a redesigned package that is stronger and lighter than it's predecessor. It follows the same setup as the 57DR in terms of available sizes but overall has some new features!
The 57CR features a strong 5-spoke design with new RAYS and 57 engraved into the spokes. The center portion does away with the additional drilled holes for weight reduction as the wheel has enough weight reduced off the spokes. The 57CR also includes a black high speed air valve to better match the wheel.
- 17 x 9.0 | Positive 38 Offset | 5 x 114.3 PCD | ~19 lbs
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2 Chassis] (2000, 2001, 2002 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - aggressive size
- Acura RSX [DC5 Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Cast one-piece wheel meeting JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Rays and 57 Engraved in the spokes
- Special E8 Gold finish
- Black High speed air valve included
- Center caps sold separately
- Made by Rays Co., Ltd. in Japan
- Type: Car Wheel
- Material: Proprietary Rays Aluminum Alloy
- Construction: Cast JWL + R Spec 1 standards
- Weight: ~19 lbs
- Finish: E8 Gold
- Concavity: Max Concave
- Diameter: 17
- Width: 9.0
- Offset: Positive 38
- Inset: 38
- PCD: 5 x 114.3
- Center Bore: 73.1 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Sold separately require adapter ring
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: n/a
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Rays Manufacturing Defect Warranty
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.