- +35% dampening range adjustment
- New CNC machined components to improve quality and looks
- Optional LSP (locking spring perches) that does not requires a locking ring, giving more tire clearance and height adjustment (sold for full set - $45 per pair)
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Fortune 500 Prototype Coilovers - Shown with 2-inch drop
- Volk Racing TE37 Saga - 18x9 +50 5x120 in Bronze
- Continental Extremecontact DWS 255/40r18 Tires
New Generation 6 edition
Monotube Digressive Piston technology
24-way adjustment with +35% dampening adjustment range over Gen-5
Anodized and powder-coated for longevity
New added CNC machined pieces for better performance and aesthetics
Improved structural rigidity
More upgrade options (New Locking Spring Perch)
Custom built and dyno tested
5 year limited warranty
Design: Monotube w/ high pressure nitrogen
Dampening Adjustment: 24 way
Oil: FA Synthetic Shock Oil
Upgradable: Yes to 2-way external reservoir
Front Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball
Rear Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball
Standard Spring Rates (front/rear): 9.0 / 8.0 [kgf/mm]
Rebuildable: Yes in USA
Warranty: 5 year limited
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.