Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers - 17+ Toyota 86, 13+ Subaru BRZ, & 13-16 Scion FR-S
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
NOTE: GENERIC IMAGE USED!
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Toyota 86 [ZN6] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Type: Coilovers
- Design: Monotube w/ high pressure nitrogen
- Valving: Digressive
- Dampening Adjustment: 24 way
- Oil: FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Upgradable: Yes to 2-way external reservoir
- Front Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball Camber Plate
- Rear Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball
- Standard Spring Rates (front/rear): 6 / 7 [kgf/mm]
- Rebuildable: Yes in USA
- Warranty: 5 year limited
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.