- +35% dampening range adjustment
- New CNC machined components to improve quality and looks
- Optional LSP (locking spring perches) that does not requires a locking ring, giving more tire clearance and height adjustment (sold for full set - $45 per pair)
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Toyota 86 [ZN6] (2017, 2018)
New Generation 6 edition
Monotube Digressive Piston technology
24-way adjustment with +35% dampening adjustment range over Gen-5
Anodized and powder-coated for longevity
New added CNC machined pieces for better performance and aesthetics
Improved structural rigidity
More upgrade options (New Locking Spring Perch)
Custom built and dyno tested
Includes front end-links
5 year limited warranty
Design: Monotube w/ high pressure nitrogen
Dampening Adjustment: 24 way
Oil: FA Synthetic Shock Oil
Upgradable: Yes to 2-way external reservoir
Front Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball Camber Plate
Rear Mount: Aluminum Pillow-ball
Standard Spring Rates (front/rear): 6 / 7 [kgf/mm]
Rebuildable: Yes in USA
Warranty: 5 year limited
Most items may be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on special order, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products.
In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved. All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.