This Flywheel uses replaceable friction so you do not have to buy a whole new flywheel when the part wears.
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the USA. Our team doesn’t just take a stock flywheel and copy it out of aluminum as some others do. We actually analyze the originals and engineer improvements where needed; whether it be in overall balance, critical clearances, or improved design, our flywheels are built for performance. Machined from the highest quality 6061 T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum, each flywheel is manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, heat dissipation, and weight reduction, without going too light and causing poor idle and driving issues like some of the ultra-lightweight competitors. We aren’t always the lightest, but we are the best!
- High Performance And Lighter Weight To Free Additional Horsepower
- Military Spec Fasteners For Reliability And Strength
- Bolt-on Replaceable Friction Plate
- Stepped Dowels On Most Applications
- Billet 6061 T6 Or 2024 T4 Aluminum Body
- Replaceable Hardened 1050 Steel Ring Gear
- Lower MOI For Faster Throttle Response
- 40-60 Percent Lighter Than Stock For Quicker Acceleration
- Heat Treated Friction Plate For Optimum Grip And Long Life
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.