FactionFab 2015-2021 WRX/ STi F-Spec Coilovers
In Stock. Pre-order.
Our interpretation of a "comfort" coilover is the FactionFab F-Spec coilover range. These are perfect if you want to give your car a customized, lowered look while also giving it better handling and steering response. In order to have an effective suspension package without sacrificing the general ride comfort for passengers or a long journey, these have been developed with softer spring rates.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: No
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 32-Click
- Damper Type: Monotube
- Drop Height Front: 0.3-3.0in
- Drop Height Front Metric: 6-76mm
- Drop Height Rear: 0.4-2.3in
- Drop Height Rear Metric: 10-57mm
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 448lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 8Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 392lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 7Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included: Yes
- Japanese steel tube construction using SAE1010 STKM13c
- Monotube shock design with high-performance mono-tube shock construction allowing for better rider control, fluid life, and thermal fluid stability
- Synthetic high-performance oil
- Independent ride-height adjustability separately from spring pre-load allowing the customer to set the ride height without having to worry about shock travel
- Top hats included allowing this suspension system to be a direct replacement for your factory suspension setup
- Forged 6061 anodized adjustable collars and spring seats for easy adjustment and prolonged cycle life
- Robotic welded and electroplated lower shock mounts for consistent fit and finish
- Dust boots and bump stops for shock protection and longevity
- Individually sold components allowing for replacement or upgrade of components as desired or needed
- Plastic lower spring seat isolator to aid ride height adjustment and reduce unwanted audible noise
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.