Extang 2022+ Toyota Tundra (5 1/2 ft) Trifecta ALX (Works w/Rail System) (90472)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The simplest truck bed cover has become even simpler. The Trifecta ALX has all the same wonderful features as Extang's best-selling tri-fold cover, the Trifecta 2.0, but also has an automatic latching feature and a Secure Rotary Release Latching System at the tailgate that will speed up loading and unloading cargo from your truck bed. Simply lift the cover toward the cab while rotating the release knob at the rear driver's side. This release knob offers unparalleled operation convenience and is simple to use. The Trifecta ALX's auto-latching feature is another outstanding aspect. Without having to deal with the hassle of tailgate clamps, you can instantly close and latch this tri-fold cover as soon as it makes contact with the bed. To protect your truck bed from water, mud, and dust, the Trifecta ALX is covered with brand-new Ancona pebble-grained fabric. This unmatched bed protection is made possible by the sturdy, aircraft-grade aluminum frame. For ultimate bed and cargo protection, the Trifecta ALX is snugly bonded to your truck bed using adhesive-free perimeter sealing. The best part is that it is simple to install and is covered by our Maximum Strength Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: Will NOT fit with Trail Special Edition Bed Storage Boxes
- Toyota Tundra (2022, 2023)
- Auto-latching component automatically secures cover into place when closed
- Extang engineered Secure Rotary Release Latching System is easy to operate and provides an added level of security, simply twist and lift with one hand, one motion
- Heavy-duty, Ancona pebble-grained fabric protects your bed and precious cargo from water, dirt, and dust
- Sturdy T-Handle cab clamps attach directly to your bed flanges without damage/alteration to your bed caps and allow quick cover removal for full bed use in seconds, without tools
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.