This clutch kit uses an Ultra-Fiber Organic Clutch Disk which provides high heat resistance while maintaining the half-engagement feeling specific to the Organic materials. It comes paired with the Stage 1 pressure plate (clutch covers) that is designed to achieve increase clamping load capacity by 40%, allowing a higher torque capacity than OE.
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Toyota 86 [ZN6] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
*Flywheel not included*
- Racing Replacement Clutch kit for little to no engine modifications
- Improves all Toyota/Scion/Subaru factory specifications
- Made for 199 ft/lbs max torque capacity at the wheels
- Maintains similar clutch feel to OE
- Pilot bearing and throwout bearing included
- 12 month warranty
- Made in Japan
- Type: Clutch Kit
- Series: Stage 1
- Plates: Single Organic
- Release Sleeve: Included
- Clutch Cover: Stage 1 (40% increase tq capacity over OE)
- Max Torque: 199 ft/lbs @ wheels
- Clamp Load: 1349
- Disc Diameter: 230 [mm]
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size: 25.2 [mm]
- SFI Approval: Yes
- Engine Code: FA20
- Chassis Code: ZN6 / ZC6
- Warranty: 12 month
- Note: Flywheel not included
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.