60-130 Acceleration: Reduced By 1.2 Seconds
Eventuri is known for their high performance CF intakes for European supercars. Recently they took interest in the Honda Civic Type R (FK8 Chassis) for it's FWD Racing pedigree. In order to maximize performance, Eventuri began extensive design iterations via dyno testing and simulated flow analysis.
The objectives centered around a reduced inlet temperature and unrestricted inlet intake path. By using a Carbon Fiber modified OEM box design they were able to utilize the stock seal against the hood to block out the heat soak from the engine given CF's great head resistance. A secondary inlet feeds cold air from bellow and further improves inlet temperature. The second objective was met by removing the flexible tubing and optimizing the inlet path with a Venturi stack connected directly to the filter. All in all these features help create the best intake for the FK8
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Airbox Enclosure
- Custom High Flow Air Filter ISO Tested
- Carbon Venturi stack with integrated MAF tube
- Secondary Inlet Scoop
- High quality Silicon coupler with OEM specification hose clamps
- Laser Cut Bracket Work
- Includes updated V2 MAF
- Direct fit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
- Provides max gains of 20 hp / 29 tq
- Dual intake feeds for optimal air flow
- Carbon Fiber construction for looks and heat sheilding
- Reduces air intake temperature
- Kit Includes: Prepreg Carbon Fibre Airbox Enclosure, Custom High Flow Air Filter ISO Tested, Carbon Venturi stack with integrated MAF tube, Secondary Inlet Scoop, High quality Silicon coupler with OEM specification hose clamps, and Laser Cut Bracket Work
- Type: Intake Kit
- Material: Prepreg Carbon Fibre
- Diameter: n/a
- Finish: CF Gloss
- Design: Short Ram
- Engine: 2.0L Turbo
- C.A.R.B. Legal: No
- Warranty: Manufactures defect
- Notes: V2 Intake Kit
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.