- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII [CT9A Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX [CT9A Chassis] (2006, 2007) - requires stretch and/or roll depending on drop (works well with minimal wide-body kits that add 10-15mm)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [CZ4A Chassis] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) - clears Brembo BBK, perfect for track super meaty tire setup
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR32/BCNR33 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Nissan 240SX [S13/S14 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 180SX [S13 Chassis] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998) - for those looking to run a god fitment square tire setup
- Nissan 350Z [Z33 Chassis] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - perfect for meaty tire setup
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2 Chassis] (2000, 2001, 2002 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009) - aggressive size for wide-body S2000 set-ups
- Acura RSX [DC5 Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) - aggressive size for wide-body set-ups
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD Chassis] (2005, 2006, 2007) - aggressive size roll and camber required
Symmetrical 10 Spoke design
Exclusive size and finish
Special Titanium Gold Finish
MAT Process (flow formed cast wheel) to RR Specification
Center Cap included
Made in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Enkei Proprietary Aluminum Alloy
Construction: JWL + E Spec standards
Finish: Titanium Gold
Offset: Positive 22
PCD: 5 x 114.3
Center Bore: 75 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Included
Confirmed BBK Clearance: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Enkei Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.