Enkei RPF1 17x9.0 +35 5x100 SBC - FR-S / 86 / BRZ / Impreza WRX
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
The RPF1 was designed to be a street going replica of the Formula One wheel Enkei supplies and manufactures for the the McLaren Mercedes Formula One Team. Due to this fact the Enkei RPF1 is one of the lightest, strongest, and affordable wheels in the market. By having this special finish from the Enkei factory, you can ensure a light paint that won't add unnecessary weight to the wheel.
- Subaru Impreza [GD Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) - Camber/Fender Roll required depending on tire size
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GD Chassis] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) - Camber/Fender Roll required depending on tire size
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GH/GE] (2008, 2009, 2010) - Camber/Fender Roll may be required depending on tire size
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GR/GV] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) - No camber/roll required with standard tire
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) - No camber/roll required with standard tire
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) - No camber/roll required with standard tire
- Toyota 86 [ZN6] (2017) - No camber/roll required with standard tire
Split 6 Spoke design
MAT Flow Formed Cast Wheel
One of the lightest wheels in the market
Includes high speed air valves
Modeled after the McLaren Mercedes Formula One race wheel
Special SBC finish
Made in Japan
Type: Car Wheel
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Construction: MAT Cast Wheel Spec-E
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Offset: Positive 35
PCD: 5 x 100
Center Bore: 73 [mm]
Air Valve: Included
Center Caps: Sold separately cannot be run with hub rings
Confirmed BBK Clearance: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Warranty: Enkei Manufacturing Defect Warranty
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.