USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. Quantity: 2 Per Pack. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor. Recommended for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads.
- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications.
- Recommended by EBC for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads
Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases.
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing.
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish.
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness.
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application.
- Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing, Commercial / Fleet Duty, Performance / Racing
Rotor Design: Rotors Only
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Style: Slotted
Rotor Material: High Quality Gray Iron
Rotor Finish: Black Anodised
Rotor Type: Solid
Rotor Diameter: 265mm (10.4")
Rotor Height: 38mm (1.5")
Nominal Thickness: 10mm (0.39")
Minimum Thickness: 9mm (0.35")
Lug Holes Quantity: 5
Bolt Circle: 100mm (3.94")
Center Hole Diameter: 55mm (2.17")
Quantity: 2 Per Pack
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.