The EBC RP-1 Race Rear Brake Pads is the first thoroughbred race pad compound from EBC. These pads have been developed to give an excellent braking performance with increased driver feel and control in all conditions. EBC RP-1 Race Rear Brake Pads have a low steel fiber content with advanced organic friction technology to offer longer life and reduced disc wear, meaning brake changes are less frequent. A revolutionary Nucap NRS pad retention system prevents the pad material from separating from the backplate which is a great safety feature. All of the EBC RP-1 Race Rear Brake Pads feature a stainless steel backplate which reduces heat transfer to the caliper. This reduces the brake fluid temperature and can help keep a better pedal feel throughout a race.
- Note: Special Order
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Low wear rate giving increased pad life ideal for longer races
- Excellent modulation gives repeatable braking performance lap after lap
- All pads are thermally bedded eliminating the need to bed in on track
- Stainless steel backplate reduces hear conduction lowering brake fluid temperature
- Nucap NRS hook pad retention system eliminates pad separation from the backplate
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.