The Automatic 3 inches Aluminum Shaft from Driveshaft Shop especially designed for Toyota 86, Subaru BRZ, and Scion FR-S is made from 6061-T6 3" aluminum shaft that is approximately 1/2 the weight of the factory 2-piece driveshaft. The 1-piece aluminum shaft features larger, replaceable, and greaseable u-joints and can handle about 800WHP. By removing the factory 2-piece shaft and installing a single shaft the car will feel more responsive due to the lighter weight of the shaft and also the fact that the hanger bearing is not moving up and down during acceleration. Available for the most popular motor/trans combinations, if you don't see yours listed, custom shafts are also available.
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Constructed from 6061-T6" aluminum shaft that is approximately 1/2 the weight of the stock driveshaft.
- The car will feel more responsive due to its lighter weight.
- Available for most popular/trans combinations/ Custom shafts are also available.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.