DeatschWerks 89-93 Miata 255lph in-tank fuel pump w/ 9-0836 install kit (dwk9-201-0836)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The DW200 flows an outstanding 255lph at 40psi and is a popular choice for many high-performance applications which can be fitted with a standard fitment pump. The DW200 features a silent and reliable turbine impeller that is compatible with pulse width modulated pump drivers. The pump also features an encapsulated armature for compatibility with ethanol-based fuels.
- Mazda Miata (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Flows 255 liters per hour (67 gallons per hour)
- Ethanol compatibility (e5, e10, and e25 blends)
- 3-year no-fault warranty
- Quiet and reliable turbine impeller
- Kit includes: 2" x 2" sock
- Electrical connector
- 4" of fuel line
- Miscellaneous hardware
- 9-0836 install kit
- Weight: 12.6oz (360 grams)
- External Materials: Electroplated Steel
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 5/16" Hose Clamp
- PRV Activation: 100 psi
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Composite Turbine
- Connector Terminal: Spade Pos/Neg
- Min Voltage Input: 6 Volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 Volts
- Current Draw 40psi: 9 Amps (13.5v)
- All DW fuel pumps are backed by a 3-yr no-fault warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.