DeatschWerks 94-05 Mazda Miata 1.6/1.8L 165 LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump w/ Install Kit (dwk9-101-0848)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
The DW100 was designed as an OE replacement pump for your daily driver. The DW100 is based on the same fitment as the popular DW200 and DW300 but flows 165lph at 40psi to better fit the needs of your daily driver. In many cases, the DW100 will serve as a mild upgrade to the OE fuel pump. The DW100 features a quiet and reliable turbine impeller that is compatible with pulse width modulated pump drivers and an encapsulated armature for compatibility with ethanol-based fuels.
- Mazda Miata [1.6/1.8L] (1994, 1995)
- Flow rate of 165LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Ethanol compatibility (e5, e10, and e25 blends)
- Composite turbine impeller for quiet and efficient operation
- Computer balanced armature for low NVH
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kit includes: 2" x 2" sock
- Electrical connector
- 4" of fuel line
- Miscellaneous hardware
- 9-0848 install kit
- Weight: 12.6oz (360 grams)
- External Materials: Electroplated Steel
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 5/16" Hose Clamp
- PRV Activation: 100 psi
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Composite Turbine
- Connector Terminal: Spade Pos/Neg
- Min Voltage Input: 6 Volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 Volts
- Current Draw 40psi: 4.2 Amp (13.5v)
- The DW100 fuel pump is are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.