DBA T3 4000 Series T-Slot Uni-Directional Rear Slotted Brake Rotor for Subaru WRX
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
These direct replacement rotors for your 2015+ WRX are the best bang for your buck rotors in the market today. Featuring high carbon & heat treated iron with DBA's patented ventilation and tri-symmetrical slotting for the ultimate rotor for street and track use. You can use these with aggressive pads and have no issue at all. They cool very well and can retain a lot of heat.
Note: Pricing per rotor. Must purchase x2.
- Subaru Impreza WRX (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru WRX (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru Forester X & XT (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Subaru Legacy 2.5i (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Uni directional tri-symmetrical slotting
- Black center hat
- High carbon & heat treated iron
- Kangaroo patented design ventilation
- Heat color paint indicator
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.