Cusco 2022- Toyota GR86 / Subaru BRZ Sport TN-S Coilovers 8K Front / 8K Rear Mono-Tube 24-Way (cus6C1 64W CN)
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
To enable more users to enjoy the precision, and adaptability, and to cater to the aficionados of the best that Cusco has to offer, we have created the TN-S models. The TN-S user longer stroke case and piston combinations to allow a wider range of road use for the street, and damping and spring combinations to allow more comfortable, compliant motion and less aggressive overall characters. As with all Cusco suspension systems, the TN Series too, undergo a very careful individually suited testing and parts configurations for each model, and we assure each system match not only the specific car but also the stage in which they are intended to be used.
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Toyota GR86 (2022)
- Subaru BRZ (2022)
- Strut configurations use inverted layout dampers and camber adjustable upper mounts for optimum rigidity and alignment precision at the front. And rubber mounts for the rear to enhance compliance and allows use on a wider range of surfaces.
- For avid and seasoned drivers who prefer professional-level customizations and are familiar with specific adjustment techniques even on-road cars. For a more user-friendly single adjust Cusco tuned system, see Cusco Sport-S systems.
- Highly tailored for drivers who compete on street performance tires with UTQG ratings of 200 and higher and cannot use racing compounds for regulations. For race tire compatibility, see TN-R spec Coilover system.
- Optional CASTER/CAMBER front upper mounts are also available, as well as custom spring rates at the time of ordering.
- Twin-Needle Valve Adjustment separates the already excellent balance used on the single adjust system of the Sport S series and caters to professionals with completely independent DUAL adjustment of low-speed compression rate and rebound rates for critical level personal tuning.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.