Cusco 2022+ Toyota GR86 / Subaru BRZ Circuit Track Sys. Coilovers 8K Front / 7K Rear Monotube 24-Way (cus6C1 64R CP)
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
Allowing for a larger diameter piston for rigidity and creating a larger volume chamber, the system allows for a higher range of piston speeds, and a finer level of damper control at all stroke speeds. Patented Cusco needle-valve are precision fitted to exacting adjustment values so multiple dampers are matched to the requirements at each corner of the car. Precision adjustments can be made for critical increments. The damper body case is fully tapped to allow maximum height adjustment, separately from the spring preloads. Because the damper stroke range can be positioned independently the stroke range can remain ideal against the spring regardless of height setting, thereby enhancing the handling of the limits as well as securing a compliant ride and suspension functionality. The well-known Cusco Sport "Blue Spring" are shot-peened and wound using the advanced anti-sagging metallurgy. *Available in a choice of optional rates. Precision Crafted Upper Mounts are offered in standard camber adjustable units, or with our new "CC" Camber/Caster adjustable units optimizing alignment for even finer resolutions of settings. Inverted Piston Design is used on all McPherson strut type applications to aid in extra durability and precision due to the fact that these suspension designs require the dampers not only to function but also are part of suspension structural integrity. Lower Bracket Camber Adjustment allows an additional level of camber and wheel clearance settings through the use of correction bolts supplied with some McPherson strut-type suspension units.
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Toyota GR86 (2022)
- Subaru BRZ (2022)
- A competition-spec model that allows you to conquer the time battles of S-tires such as a full-spec circuit, gym carna, and time attacks.
- Professional full spec with 24 levels of attenuation force.
- Full-length adjustable car height adjustment mechanism that does not change the suspension stroke due to vehicle height adjustment.
- High-capacity single-cylinder shock absorber
- 24 levels of attenuation force adjustment using a special ultra-precision needle valve that allows for precise settings.
- Set a pilot ball upper mount to ensure that the sound of the sass; The strut-type is camper adjustable.
- For some vehicles upper mountless
- The strut-type is equipped with a ram (inverted type) shock that demonstrates power when running circuits.
- Compatible with S-tires for thorough circuit runs.
- Anti-rust coating, 500-hour salt spray test with screw-type car height adjustment
- Set up 1 year or 10,000 km warranty *User registration required
- Reliable domestic production.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.