Cusco engineers meticulously design the Street Zero A Coilovers for 2019+ Toyota Corolla Hatchback offers a more aggressive look without compromising the comfort of riding and safety. The front shock absorber of these coilovers has a 40-way adjustable twin-tube and the rear shock absorber also has a 40-way adjustable twin-tube. The Cusco Street Zero A Coilovers has a full threaded front shock cartridge for adjusting ride height.
- (Not Spring Pre-load Ride Height adjustable type)
- Special Order
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback (2019, 2020)
- Spring Rate: Front 5kgf/mm (Optional 6kgf/mm spring is available on order) / Rear 4.5kgf/mm
- Default Low-Down Amount: Front -25mm (Adjustable Range -30mm to -5mm) / Rear -30mm (Adjustable Range -40mm to -15mm)
- Upper Mounts: Front: Billet Aluminum Plate with HD Rubber
- Rear: Steel Plate with HD Rubber
- Overhaul: Available / Optional e-Con2 Electric Damper Controller is available. Sold separately.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.