The Cusco Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm connects your vehicle's suspension to the vehicle's frame and allows your vehicle to turn and pivot. By having a quality set of the Cusco Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm, you can keep your vehicle's suspension feeling smooth and operating properly.
Please Note: Special Order
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Adjust to the suitable camber angle to improve wearing down of tire inward or unstable behavior
- Improve traction and braking performance by improving rear tire ground contact
- Adjustment: Turnbuckle type that can be adjusted while installed, as it is
- Able to adjust camber and toe direction in combination with Adjustable rear toe control rod
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.