Cusco developed and design Front Sway Bar to replace factory anti-sway bars, (if equipped) and use the factory mounting locations. The Front Sway bars will dramatically reduce body roll since its stiffness is greater than the factory bar or if the vehicle is not equipped with one. Also, the Front Sway Bar has a larger diameter and steel strength bar that provide more resistance against torsion, which helps keep the vehicle stabilized during cornering and reduces weight transfer.
- Subaru WRX [Non-STi] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Designed for simple installation and set-up (if adjustable).
- Solid or hollow internal structure. (Depends on vehicle application)
- Can be used with factory hardware or included Cusco hardware, bushings, and end links.
- Increased stability while cornering as well as during high-speed lane changes.
- Minimizes excessive shock absorber stroke to enable a sharper handling characteristic.
- Also enables correction of under or oversteer with proper utilization of this component.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.