Get rid of your gauges! The new Accessport V3 in-cabin mountable device includes a sizable, full-color, better-resolution screen that enables real-time monitoring of up to six parameters. Completely configurable in terms of appearance (select from a variety of bezel colors), configuration (build up a race, street, or dyno gauge cluster), and mounting choices (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Naturally, all of the fantastic COBB tunings are offered, and there is room for 100 calibrations. Your new Accessport is here, and it might be the last one you ever need. The most popular and adaptable ECU upgrade option for Porsche is the Accessport V3. By switching out the factory's conservative calibrations for more aggressive ones, you can unleash the latent power in the car. With off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for the majority of bolt-on additions, upgrade indefinitely. You won't ever need another engine management solution after this one.
- This part is legal for sale and uses on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-70
- Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure.
- Porsche 911 (996) (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-Customizable Start-Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.