Cobb 2011-2014 Subaru STI Sedan Stage 3 Power Package w/Blue SF Intake (cobbSUB0031S30-BL)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The Accessport is the world's best-selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Subaru. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- This Downpipe or Stage Power Package requires a custom Tune!! COBB offers OTS Map support for some vehicles.
This part is in the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing.
- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
- While we believe that these parts comply with EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy we have not completed the testing/CARB EO submission process
- Subaru Impreza STi Sedan (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
The Stage 3 Power Package for STI Includes:
- COBB Accessport
- SF Intake System, SF Airbox
- SS 3" Downpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust
- SS Turbo Heatshield
- AEM High Flow Fuel Pump
- Top Feed 1050x Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Rails
- Fuel Rail Line Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator for Fuel Rail Kit
- Subaru Throttle Body Coupler
- Silicone Turbo Inlet
- COBB Vehicle Badge.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.