Together with the COBB Fuel Rail Kit, the COBB Subaru Fuel Rail Line Kit is intended for usage. All lines include double-swivel sport crimp type hose ends and is already pre-assembled and prepared for installation. When used as intended, stainless reinforced PTFE lines with black coating have a 3" minimum bend radius, making installation simple. These lines are exceptionally strong, with 2500 psi operating pressure and >10000 psi burst pressure.
- This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy.
- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status
- Subaru STi (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish with Laser Etched COBB Logo
- -8 AN to -6 AN Fittings Pre-Installed
- Compatible with Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors
- Allow Parallel Fuel Delivery
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.