Two black anodized -6 AN Male to 3/8" SAE Quick-Disconnect Female adapters are included in the Subaru AN Adapter Fittings, which enable users who have improved fuel lines installed to quickly and simply adapt their current system to work with the COBB Ethanol Content Sensor.
- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
- Recommended use for users that already have upgraded fuel lines installed to easily modify their existing setup to work with the COBB Ethanol Content Sensor.
- Subaru STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru WRX (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- 2 -6 AN Male to 3/8" SAE Quick-Disconnect Female Adapters
- Black Anodized
- Intended to be Used for Vehicles with Upgraded Fuel Lines and COBB Ethanol Content Sensor
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.