COBB Tuning SF Intakes were designed to be easy to install without having to modify your car. Installation requires no cutting or trimming of any components and can be completed with simple hand tools. Simply remove the stock air box and bolt the SF intake into place in just minutes.
Additional attributes of COBB Tuning SF Intake systems (varies by model):
* Temperature-resistant composite construction; saving weight and reducing heat transfer
* Integrated velocity stack
* Integrated airflow straighteners
* 4-ply steel-reinforced silicone post-MAF tubing (where applicable)
* Pre-oiled, cleanable, reusable, custom filter element
* Air boxes are available for most applications (sold separately)
* COBB Tuning off-the-shelf (OTS) maps for the Accessport make SF Intake installs easy: bolt it in, flash, and go
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.