Braum Racing Advan Series Sport Seats in Black Cloth w. Alcantara Inserts
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
The ADVAN series racing seats are designed for those who like to have their cake and eat it too. With the ADVAN series seats you don't have to choose between practicality and performance. Like the rest of the BRAUM lineup, the ADVAN series seats offer street-friendly features like an easy to adjust, handle-type reclining mechanism, as well as easy to clean and aesthetically pleasing leatherette. All this in a track-friendly package, with features like strategically-placed anti-slip fabric and high thigh bolsters-the most aggressive in our lineup. Like the other seats in BRAUM's lineup, the ADVAN series seats are also made with high strength steel tubular frames wrapped in our proprietary heat-and-pressure sensitive injection-molded foam for a one-of-a-kind fit and unmatched comfort. The result is a seat with all the benefits of a seat made for the street-the looks, durability, and ease of maintenance of leatherette and the convenience of a reclining mechanism-as well as the benefits of a track-oriented seat, like high-friction jacquard fabric for high-contact areas (back and legs) and aggressive bolstering. The ADVAN series seats are track ready without requiring track exclusivity, still allowing for effortless ingress and egress.
ALL BRAUM SEAT SALES ARE FINAL.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38" waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pricing is for Pair of seats
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.