Bilstein B14 (PSS) 09-11 Scion FR-S/ 06-12 Subaru BRZ Front & Rear Performance Suspension Kit (47-228337)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Without the cost of a fully adjustable damping system, the Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension enables for changeable ride height for vehicles. This system has performance level valving for application-specific, progressive rate coil springs, as well as coilover and regular mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers or struts.
- Subaru BRZ (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Scion FR-S (2009, 2010, 2011)
- The product benefits at a glance:*
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- Shock Absorber Type Gas Pressure
- Suspension Threaded Suspension (height adjustable) for vehicles without electronic suspension control
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.