Bilstein B12 2009 Nissan 350Z Touring Front and Rear Suspension Kit (46-190529)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The best choice for a sporty suspension modification is our B12 suspension kit. The B12 was created especially for your car and is designed to be simple to install while taking into account the ride dynamics of your suspension.
The suspension geometry is unchanged, as is the spring compression height and motion ratio. This indicates that nothing rubs or grinds, and ground clearance stays the same.
You enjoy the athletic performance? You can easily and rapidly lower your car by up to 50 mm with our BILSTEIN B12 sports suspensions, which are properly tailored to your car and your demands, including technical certifications.
- Nissan 350Z (2009)
- An alternative to original manufacturer sports suspensions – the B12 is a retrofitting option to upgrade your driving experience
- No rubbing and no pavement scraping problems due to ground clearance, despite lowering!
- Perfectly tuned lowering for optimum road feel and looks. Vehicle and driver center of gravity lowered by up to 50 mm depending on the application – including technical certification
- Provides improved stability for more performance and comfort – even on long-haul trips
- Both sporty and comfortable? It’s possible with our Street and Track Performance suspensions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.