Beatrush GR86/ BRZ/ FRS/ 86 Rear PillowBall Mounts for 60mm ID Metric Springs
In Stock. Pre-order.
The Beatrush PillowBall Mount is a direct replacement of your OEM rubber top mount. By using this solid mount, you will eliminate any flex towards the strut assembly, giving your a more solid and precise suspension feel. A NWB spherical bearing is used in place of the rubber bushing, which allows for improved tire grip and more accurate wheel alignment.
Works with shocks/struts using 60mm ID metric springs.
Unique to Beatrush, this pillow-ball mount features a thicker center mount to prevent deflection under heavy loads; a very common issue with standard shock top mounts.
- Subaru BRZ (ZC6) (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Toyota 86 (2017-2021)
- Toyota GR86 (2022, 2023)
- Scion FR-S (ZN6) (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GRB GVB) (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Plate: duralumin shaving (A2017), gold anodized aluminum
- Pillow ball: Minebea, MBWT-18
- Bearing case: steel (S45C)
- Nut: steel (S45C)
- Installation Time: 60 minutes
- Made for Coilovers (ID 60mm)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.