AWE Tuning Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust w. 102mm Chrome Silver Tips for 2015+ STi and 11-14 WRX/ STi Sedan
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design. The Touring Edition allows the WRX / STI to deliver its famous rumble without rasp or in-cabin drone, while introducing intoxicating crackles when shifting, thanks to AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. This configuration compliments the EJ25 is every way. Seriously.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the EJ25 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the EJ25
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2012
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2014
- Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 2012
- Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 2014
- Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 2012
- Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 2014
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2012
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2014
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2012
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2014
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2015
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2016
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2017
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2018
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2019
- Subaru WRX STI Base 2020-2021
- Subaru WRX STI Launch Edition 2015
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2015
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2016
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2017
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2018
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2019
- Subaru WRX STI Limited 2020-2021
- Subaru WRX STI Series.HyperBlue 2016
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.