AWE 2023 Nissan Z RZ34 RWD Track Edition Catback Exhaust System w/ Chrome Silver Tips (3020-32400)
For those who prefer a more boisterous experience inside the cabin, there is the Track Edition. The Track Edition features straight portions in place of the rear 180 Technology® resonators. The end effect is a more noticeable volume inside the cabin during mid-range cruising and acceleration/deceleration, which could be too much for some people, particularly when using upstream aftermarket components. AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned due to sound preference for this reason. We've alerted you.
- Nissan Z RZ34 RWD (2023)
- Full dual 3” design for the RZ34
- Precision X-pipe produces a clean, exotic soundtrack
- Options include Touring and Track Edition configurations
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® developed with and without aftermarket lower DPs
- Dyno-proven max gains of 6 hp and 14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels (factory downpipes)
- Designed and engineered for both automatic and manual transmissions
- X-pipe and robust resonated mid-pipes keep rasp in check
- Includes bespoke adapter plates and gaskets to mate dual 3” system to factory downpipes
- Straight-forward install: direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Dual 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.