The AST 5200 Series Coilovers are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon competition 3-way adjustable shock absorbers. The 5200 shock absorbers are adjustable in compression and rebound. The design of the compression adjuster is an evolution of the compression adjuster we provided for the American Grand-Am series for the last few years. The 5200 shock absorbers were designed to achieve a quick and easy setup, allowing separate adjustment of compression and rebound. In the 5200 Series AST uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 has been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing another major, more expensive brands and setting a new standard of the 2-way damper. It's no surprise that the 5200 is fast becoming a favorite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts world wide.
- Toyota GT-86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- High end, a track-ready suspension that is totally street suitable
- Fully upgradeable to 5300 spec
- Rebound and Compression Adjustable, with a remote reservoir
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel and heat dissipation
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts, Inverted
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Spherical lower ?? eye?? shock mounts
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid
- Optional DLC Coated shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.