ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent
When traveling, the ARB Simpson III rooftop tent provides the ultimate in comfort and convenience. A rooftop tent, which unfolds in minipick-ups, provides sleeping quarters off the ground and protected from the elements. All bedding can be kept inside the tent during the journey, freeing up valuable storage space in the vehicle and allowing the tent to be packed up quickly and easily.
A unique bungee cord system keeps walls tucked in to assist in speeding up the pack down and getting you back on the road faster.
An Annex is now available in a Tent-Annex-Combo kit for all Simpson III tents, complementing the superb quality and product features of the Simpson Tent. Within, there are elevated shoe pockets.
- Includes Annex: 100% waterproof, made of poly-cotton and offers UV-protection.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton rip stop canvas - 300GSM PU impregnated canvas
- Incorprates oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability - 1000mm/3ft water head
- Taped sealed seams for double protection & all weather vents for reduced condensation
- 1" diameter anodized aluminum retractable ladder support up to 265lbs
- 2.5" high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability. Bonded chip foam evenly spreads weight from the body better across the mattress
- Incorporates unique twist lock pull out all weather awning and true optional zip-on annex
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- UV stabilized laminated welded PVC cover with high quality vision zippers. Triple strap design.
- Quick pack bungee cord system to assist when packing down tent, speeding up pack up time.
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof racks or most rated cross bar systems.
- Unique configuration to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle.
- All weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent.
- All Aluminum Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Appearance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent
- Fully backed by a 2-year warranty
- Open Size: 55" (1400mm) wide x 94.50" (2400mm) long x 51" (1300mm) high
- Closed Size: 55" (1400mm) wide x 47.2" (1200mm) long x 12" (300mm) high
- Total weight 154lbs/70kg
- Annex size when open is 63" x 51" at the base, but the base will change depending on the height of the vehicle.
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.