AMS Performance 2020 Toyota GR Supra A90 Alpha 6 GTX3076 GEN II Turbo Kit (amsAMS.38.14.0001-2)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Adding more horsepower to the new Toyota GR Supra is not easy at all, with the new AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 6 GTX3076 GEN II Street Turbo Kit. Our team has engineered and built the 2020 GR Supra platform’s first publicly available internally gated full turbo kit that utilizes the OEM electronic wastegate. This unique advancement allows for a seamless integration of the OEM ECU for boost control the way it was intended from the factory. The GR Supra’s electronic wastegate system particularly excels at boost response over mechanical alternatives, making it the ultimate choice for part throttle drivability or on-off throttle situations as seen on a road course.
UNIQUELY ENGINEERED TO WIN
Our AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 6 GTX3076 GEN II Turbo Kit to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. The MKV turbo kit is designed with minimal bends and restrictions by our team to smoothly and efficiently feed more air through the intake and exhaust path and into the B58 engine. Then, focusing on the small details, our team designed the CNC machined adapters to allow the AN coolant and oil lines to install directly to the B58 engine for a leak-free install. We also designed and created our own CNC machined actuator rod adapter to allow us to mount the factory electronic wastegate to the new turbo. The AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has designed the ALPHA 6 Turbo Kit to be a direct bolt-in install without hacking up your prized possession. The ALPHA 6 is fully compatible with A/C, power steering, and all other factory options, and is easily reversible back to stock with a few inexpensive replacement parts. The design of the new Toyota Supra ALPHA 6 Turbo Kit positions it to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. The best part about the AMS ALPHA 6 Turbo Kit is that it is fully compatible with the high quality AMS 3″ Charge Pipe you already have installed so there is no need to buy a charge pipe twice like with the competition.
AMAZING HAND FABRICATED TUBULAR EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND 3.5″ DOWNPIPE
The new AMS Performance A90 2020 Toyota GR Supra ALPHA 6 GTX3076 GEN II Turbo Kit features 1.5″ ID 304L stainless steel schedule 10 piping hand fabricated to create the ultimate in exhaust flow. Incorporated into the manifold and turbine housing is a v-band connection for an easier install and leak-free operation. Additionally, because we have developed this kit as an internally gated system, there is no additional weight and flow disturbance you would find with an external wastegate design. Our AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team designed a downpipe that tapers from 3.5″ down to the factory exhaust joint which helps eliminate excessive back pressure. This tig welded 3.5″ stainless steel downpipe features a v-band connection, a 3.5″ flex section with smoothed internal liner, a GESI G-SPORT EPA compliant catalytic converter, and a factory style 80mm slip joint. This allows for a perfect bolt-in solution to your existing exhaust system, and the flex joint allows for natural engine movement to help prevent broken welds or exhaust hangers.
GARRETT© TURBO GTX-SERIES
The Garrett© turbos GTX-Series are a tried and true performance turbocharger lineup from Garrett©, with excellent horsepower output and great spool time. The new GTX3076R ALPHA 6 turbo kit is over 600 whp capable while still having excellent boost response and that world renowned Garrett© reliability! GTX GEN II compressor wheels were designed using proprietary Garrett Motion computer simulation technology focusing on CFD analysis to optimize the wheel design to reach maximum efficiency and mass flow for each turbocharger. Each GTX GEN II turbocharger can create more air mass flow, offering enthusiasts a wider range of power output when tuning the vehicle. The 8mm dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge provides optimal turbo response and reliability through its reduction in shaft motion. To further improve power output, these Garrett© GTX3076 Gen II turbos use a 4″ inlet and 2″ discharge compressor cover. This cover allows for greater airflow compared to a 3 inch cover found on many smaller turbo systems. By implementing race-proven Garrett© turbos we have successfully delivered you more horsepower throughout the entire powerband! Our team has even gone the extra mile and pre-installed the oil and water lines to the CHRA as well as clocked the compressor cover to save you installation time and effort.
- A custom charge pipe solution will need to be fabricated during turbo kit installation, unless you are using the AMS Performance GR Supra 3″ Charge Pipe.
- Toyota GR Supra [A90] (2020)
- Utilizing GTX3076 Gen II Garrett© Turbocharger w/ 58mm Inducer
- Incorporates the Factory Electronic Wastegate for OEM-Like Boost Control
- GESI G-SPORT EPA Compliant Catalytic Converter
- Efficient Exhaust Manifold for Optimal Flow and Spool
- Coolant and Oil Line Sheaths for Superior Heat Management
- TiAL Internal Wastegate Exhaust Housing with 3.5″ V-Band Discharge
- Massive Powder Coated 4″ Aluminum Intake Piping
- Includes CNC Billet Aluminum Oil And Water Port AN Adapter Fittings for Leak-Free Install
- Installed Oil and Water Lines and Clocked Compressor Cover to Save You Install Time
- Cleanable and Reusable Dry Media Air Filters
- Includes all Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, and Couplers
- GTX3076R Gen II Garrett© Turbocharger
- TiAL Internal Wastegate Exhaust Housing with 3.5″ V-Band Discharge
- AMS Performance Exhaust Manifold w/ 1.5″ Primaries
- AMS Performance CNC Billet Aluminum Wastegate Rod Adapter
- AMS Performance Powder Coated 4″ Aluminum Intake Piping w/ Sensor Bung
- AMS Performance Dry Media Air Filter
- AMS Performance Tig Welded 3.5″ 304L Stainless Steel Downpipe w/ GESI Cat
- AMS Performance CNC Billet Aluminum Oil And Water Port AN Adapter Fittings
- AMS Performance Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, and Couplers
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.