Airaid 13-20 Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ 2.0L MXP Intake System w/ Tube (Dry / Blue Media) (513-307)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
For high-performance gas and diesel automobiles, the AIRAID MXP Air Intake System is the pinnacle of AIRAID's line of cold air induction systems. It increases horsepower and acceleration. A replacement one-piece roto-molded air box that corrects the inadequacies of the constrictive factory design is the first component of several AIRAID MXP Air Intakes. An AIRAID premium air filter for exceptional airflow and filtration is housed inside the air box. For the purpose of maintaining accurate mass air flow readings and calibration, the air is channeled through a new air intake tube made of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene. A velocity stack that is integrated into several MXP Air Intake Systems enhances airflow. All of this translates into a highly sophisticated system that is easy to install and increases airflow while maintaining optimum air-to-fuel ratios, obviating the need for recalibration after installation. Simply fasten it and move on! While certain AIRAID air intakes are 50 state legal, some cannot be sold or used in California or other states that have adopted California pollution laws. View the product's vehicle applications to learn each vehicle's legal status.
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ 2.0L (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Superior horsepower and acceleration gains
- Replaces stock intake tubing, air filter, and air box (where applicable)
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Easy to the clean oil-free synthetic air filter
- Washable and reusable air filter media
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
- Replacement Filter 703-474
- Air Filter Color Blue
- Air Filter Material Non-woven Synthetic
- Clamps Included 4
- Clamp Material Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style Worm Gear
- Couplers Included 2
- Product Style AIRAID Intake Kit
- Air Filter Outlet Shape Round
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish Black
- Intake Pipe Material High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- CARB EO Number D-609-19
- Street Legal In All US States See Vehicle Applications
- TUV Approved (Europe) No
- Weight 9.3 lb (4.2 kg)
- Product Box Height 12.5 in (318 mm)
- Product Box Length 16 in (406 mm)
- Product Box Width 15.7 in (399 mm)
- Mounting Hardware Included Yes
- Warranty No-Hassle Lifetime Limited
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.