The aFe Power engineered Takeda Momentum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake for Toyota Supra A90 3.0L. The Cold Air Intake has a 360-degree radial flow air filter that features a 4" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It can give your engine the largest amount of high-flow air and delivers the maximum power gains in most cases. Also, it is perfectly suitable for street and track use. That's what a large five-layer performance air filter can do. Another unique feature of this Takeda Momentum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake is the smooth one-piece sealed housing, designed for heat resistant XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer and the patent-pending filter-to-housing interface. It also has a large clear sight window that allows for a hassle-free filter inspection so disassembling your system is not necessary. The system of the cold air intake features a high-quality, high-technology designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to meet the maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also, the XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable. The stainless-steel clamps and silicone coupling are included for durability and strength. It is a truly hassle-free installation.
Please Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Toyota Supra [A90] 3.0L (2020, 2021)
- Heat-Resistant Sealed Housing, Front Air Inlet, and Aluminum Shield Ensure Cool Temperatures
- Unique Takeda Design Matches the Supra's Engine Cover
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- Increased power and performance
- Superior airflow and filtration
- Heat soak resistant and extremely durable
- aFe warrants this product to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and materials for a period of 2 years after the date of purchase
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.